The Prince Hall Hotel sits in the midst of some of Dartmoor's loveliest scenery – and there's no better way to enjoy it than by cycling through it. Our E-Bike Weekend offer includes a half-day or full-day guided tour on top-of-the-range German e-bikes which make cycling manageable and enjoyable even on hilly Dartmoor.
The half-day (15-mile) tour starts and finishes at the hotel and visits:
· The old clapper bridges at Postbridge and Bellever
· The lovely West Webburn valley
· Historic Dunnabridge Pound with the Judge's Chair
The full-day tour also starts at the hotel and will be designed to suit your interests and fitness level:
*If you enjoy walking as well as cycling, we can include a guided walk from one or more of the stopping points on the half-day cycle route, such as
· Walk upstream from Dartmeet to the "ancient tenement" of Sherwell
· Explore Laughter and Bellever Tors, visiting prehistoric sites
*If you enjoy cycling and want to cover more ground, we can extend the route to take in
· The beautiful Challacombe valley
· The Bronze Age village of Grimspound
· The deserted medieval village at Hutholes
Option to keep the e-bikes for independent use for the rest of the weekend after completing a half- or full-day tour.
E-Bike Tours and Guided Walks are provided by www.dartmoorwalksthisway.co.uk