Deposit and Cancellations for B&B Bookings
A nonrefundable deposit of £50.00 per person is required at the time of room booking. We reserve the right in the event of cancellation within 14 days to charge 75% of the total charge, 7 days or less will be at the full charge.
If the accommodation can be re-let on your behalf the amount will be credited.
When Booking a Retreat full payment will be taken at the time of booking, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule retreats. We would advise guests to take out their own travel insurance against cancellations.
Dining with us?
Please don't forget to let us know if you will be dining with us so we can reserve you a table to avoid disappointment. Dinner is served from 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm every evening. Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten-Free options are on our menu and please remind us of any food allergies when booking.
*If people are confirmed with the Coronavirus or have been officially told to self-isolate we will take this into consideration and offer a full refund less a £25 admin fee. Those affected would need to email Prince Hall up to 14 days prior to their retreat informing us of their situation and providing a letter or email from their employer or doctor confirming their diagnosis. Otherwise, our standard cancellation policy applies as per below
Booking & Cancelations for Events & Retreats
1. Prince Hall reserves the right to cancel a course or retreat for whatever reason, which may be owing to insufficient numbers, the availability of staff or tutors, or other reasons beyond our control.
2. In this event, however, your course fee will be refunded in full. Every endeavor will be made to inform you of this at least one week prior to the course.
3. Prince Hall can accept no further liability for course cancellations beyond the course fee refund.
4. Prince Hall reserves the right to ask participants to leave a course, retreat or event if their behavior is deemed inappropriate or is impacting negatively on the experience of other participants. The full fee may not be returned in such cases.
5. We also ask participants who want to leave any of our courses or retreats unexpectedly to inform the leader beforehand.
6. If you have to cancel, let us know as soon as possible:cancellation charges are dependent on how far we know in advance of the course.
We wish we could offer a refund to all of those who ask us for compensation in relation to illness, family emergencies, bereavement, injury, etc. However, as a small business, we regret that we are not able to underwrite these kinds of costs and as such our policy is non-negotiable.